Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Dark Planet (Worlds beyond) (With Dr. G. B. McGee)

17

  

       When the Dark Planet that we have recently called Exoplanet, moves it is moved by the neighboring galaxy’s gravity and there within its explosions,” explained Dr. G.B. McGee, to the committee, at the Louisiana Space Station, adding “in addition to other forces I will explain later. But what I want to say first and foremost is we are reading events that have taken place in space and time by detecting gravitational waves, called warping of time, space produces cataclysm, and now we can read events that have taken place millions of years ago. And what appears to have recently taken place, perhaps has taken place three-million years to get to us, so it is all dead data. Again gentlemen and women, I shall get back to this sooner than later.  What I’ve noticed recently is hot material by that Dark Planet, we call Exoplanet, with the one star. This material I am talking about is ‘blow shocks’  and as they travel, this material piles up in front of them warms up and glows, normally this is what lights up a so called runaway stars, because it is hard to see them from our telescope, but these blow waves are infra-red, and can be detected.  I’ve recently noticed them by the Dark Planet. For some odd reason, which again I will talk more about later, but they have entered the pathway of Exoplanet. They look like bits and pieces of a nebulae in essence, that track stars, and have been redirected into this area I thought was a forbidden zone not too long ago, a year or so ago; this attraction, is by the Dark Planet’s sun, apparently by ploughing of a supersonic wave of gas.
       “Also what I will be telling you in a moment is  another intriguing predicament—and perhaps that’s too harsh of a word, but solar winds create bow waves, which in essence brighten up their fate—and in time these runaway stars explode, as supernovae and go down to rest in their gopher hole, we call a black hole. These waves come and go and light up the Dark Planet, then are blown off-course and out of its region, flung into other gravitational forces in the crowed stellar neighborhood beyond Exoplanet’s black matter, or antimatter.
       “But the reason I called this emergency meeting is on another matter: I’ve just discovered a new black hole! Well not quite, remember this took place perhaps 1000-light years away, three million years ago. I fear I’m going to see in the next projection of our gradational waves, the disappearance of this dead zone, and this Dark Planet...”
       “Why is that,” commented Professor Hightower, “I hope you’ve got a good answer, because I was in the process of flying to Dieburg, Germany, for a reunion with old friends, a minute before your phone call….”  Professor Hightower, being the Stations Superintendent.
       “The black hole I discovered is starting to burp up all its hot gases, and is creating a whirlpool next door to the Dark Planet’s solar system. And it is forming a new Galaxy,” continued Professor McGee, “this new whirlpool galaxy will take all my attention. The poor black planet is at present about to disappear I believe, swallowed into the new Galaxy, gone like a stray dog.”
       “We’ll then see,” said Dr. Hightower, “the forming of a new galaxy!”
       Butch McGee, my old Army buddy, looked torn with that comment.
       For myself, I went to see Father Marcello after the meeting, but he was at a retreat, so I talked to Father Washington, his colleague, who was as much a philosopher as he was a theologian. And he said in a modest term, “God is simply showing you how black holes can have a reversed nature; are they not known to be destructive! Now you see how they can be creative. God is showing you by opening up a new door, both sides of the coin.”
       Then he said, “I have a baptism to do, I’ll stop over for coffee later if you don’t mind, as long as you’ve got a lot of sugar?”
       “Of course,” I agreed, “please do.”
   
#4981/1-6 & 7-2016   
Note: Basically this is the third part of the McGee Series.