Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Demon’s Fruit: Abortion

The Demon’s Fruit:
Abortion


(In part, a Minnesota Story)






  
Women who have had an abortion are now protesting that our Federal Government not provide more funding for it, it’s about time, and they should stop it.  When I worked with women in prison as a counselor, back in the ‘90s, every woman who had an abortion, regretted it. One of the questions they’d ask, and per near all asked it, ‘Where did my baby end up, in heaven or hell!’
       It sounds strange to get such a question like that, I explained the biblical heart of the question to them concerning the child, and I had credentials to do so; even if the BOP didn’t like it. And that gave them some comfort.  Melissa Ohden, I give her credit for standing up to this horrific practice.  When my oldest child went for an abortion, I heard about it within hours of her having it.  I called up the abortion clinic, asking to talk to her, you can guess which one I was at, the most renowned, and this was over 30-years ago, in the 70s; anyhow they said they’d not let me in to talk to her because I’d talk her out of it, she was 16-years old.  I was paying child support at the time, and demanded to be allowed this right, and I even went to the Minnesota Governor’s office, to no avail.  And then went back to the clinic, and they said she was now in the process of having the abortion, so it was of no use for me to disturb the process. I have long believed these clinics are on a one-way street, a profit making business, — with a liberal coating to say the least.  Women have their rights, but what about the innocent children’s rights! But children are owned by the government, that’s plain and simple: my daughter was not a woman, but a barely a teenager (Just pay the bills daddy).
       When another of my daughters was with child, the youngest, —in the 90s, a social worker ask me to allow an abortionist-nurse to talk to her on such a procedure, she was also quite young and under my care, and I said not before I do, because I knew of that one way liberal street, I had learned the hard way.
        And now that child is twenty-two years old, and loves his mother dearly, thank God she didn’t make that mistake, because someone, one afternoon wanted to take her down a one-way street, and lock the door before I entered. This Planned Parenthood is right out of Hell’s deep abyss, Satan’s backyard, and Mr. Obama just gave them another billion dollars to kill another million babies this year; to tear them out by the roots, chop off their legs and arms, and heads, use their spare parts to run the engines of other folks who are wearing their parts out, or whatever they do with those parts, this Planned Parenthood is worse than the Ed Gein story,   to whom my babysitter’s girlfriend back in 1957, got meat parts from Ed himself, special delivery in brown bags, and she ended up in the hospital in the psych ward when she found out who he was (“Psycho” the movie being an extract of the Ed Gein Story): Ed was born 1906, died 1984, at the age of 77.  Ed was apprehended in November of 1957, and I still recall Mrs. La Rose telling us the horrid story of her friend, Ed had just been apprehended, she had tears in her eyes. Thus, like Ed Gein, Planned Parenthood is no more than a body snatcher.
       We all know the Pope is against abortion, that the Obama, Hillary bunch are for it.  Most everyone I know who had one, regrets it, why do we fund it.  In Peru where I live now, most of the time these past years, it is unlawful, and they still have Crosses in their court rooms, what is happening to America?  In 1970, there was close to 200,000 abortions, now in 2012, there was 700,000 abortions in America, more abortions in one year than the whole death count of the Civil War; between: 1970 to 2012 some 42-years, there has been nearly 52-million abortions in America. That’s 20% of our present population. In the year 2015, there was 10,000-abortions just in Minnesota alone, my home state, I’m ashamed of that. In 1980, there was 19,000 abortions in Minnesota. Between 1973, and 2015, Minnesota has had close to: 620,000-abortions, that is twice the population of St. Paul, and the state is proud of it.
        Over a half million abortions a year now, God forbid, will America ever be purged from its reckless behavior! And what will be her consequence?

#1196/written 9-10-2015/updated, and reedited, 10-2016