Saturday, January 29, 2011

Death & Departure (a poem-song in English and Japanese)


Death & Departure
(A Poem and a Song)



The Poem and song, “Death & Departure was written in 1996, and recorded by Chapel Recording Studios, in MA, as a poetic song, written by the author, and then translated into Japanese. It has since its inception, been circulating quite handsomely around the globe, and is usually played by a piano and guitar. This is the first time displayed on the internet for the public at large…for those wishing to review the music you may find it on his website, other than that, it is a poem (music and composition by the author):



Look softly back at me my friend

Mitegoran watashino Vshirokara tomodachi Ga Yasashikv Miteirv

When death disturbs your eyes

Shi Wa Anatano Meo fuan Ni Saserv

I died with love and majesty

Watash Wa Ai To Tomoni Lgen O Motivte Shinda

I never thought to cry

Watashi Wa Keshiite Nakanai

Many times I’ve looked at death surrounded by life and storms

Nan do Mo jinsei Wa Arashi Ya Shi Ni Kakomarete Irv No O

Awaken from my sleep

Watashi Wa Satottuta

I’ve bet that

Watashi Wa Miidashita

Death was not much more.

Shi Wa Takvsan Wa Nai

God calls us home to whom He please

Kami Wa Watashitachi o IE Ni Yonde Yorokobaseta
He is no respecter of man

Darenimo Byo Doo Ni Otozvreru

Death has its price

Shi NiWa Kachi GA Arv

And its rewards, the chase for god

Soshite sorewa kamini Mukuilu kotode hovbi ga ataerare rv

I’ve won

Watashiwa kakutoku shita watasguwa kachitottuta

This is departure I cry dear friend, wife dear lover children and kin…

Snin yuu Tsuma koibito kodomo soshite shinzoku GA
Tabitatsu toki Watashi Wa Naita

The Heart aches (farewell) the pain is gone

Fukai kanashimi wakare. Itomago:

Speak kindly please. I’ve loved you all.

Fucai Kanashi Mi itamiwa ittute Shi Mattuta Anata no subeteo
I shite ita to yasashiku hanashite ne